Paid search has constantly evolving features and changes in the space combined with shifting needs of clients and business. Effective PPC managers are flexible and creative to adapt to this landscape. Take the Bear Grylls approach to PPC management and ensure your campaigns don’t die a slow death in the internet wilderness with this edition of the playlist.
Amplified Gold Posts
- How to Steal Killer Sales Copy Straight from Your Prospects’ Mouths: Great tips in this post on using words your potential customers use for effective ad copy. I’ve also mined LinkedIn Q and A for customer discussions to find ad copy ideas.
- Using Google Analytics To Collect & Benefit From AdWords Position ROI: Good article on how to find the optimal ad position for your ads.
Amplified Platinum Posts
- How to Turn Display Ad Clicks into Conversions: Read this case study on how ion Interactive developed a 47% conversion rate on a display campaign.
- PPC Warfare: Get Out of the Trenches & Gain a New Strategic Perspective: Joseph offers great tips and ideas on how to step back from your campaigns and identify areas to optimize.
Amplified Diamond Posts
- How to Identify Google AdWords Quality Score Problems: Brad shares some great ways to identify opportunities for improving your quality scores. The video is 17 minutes long but I’d highly recommend taking the time to watch it. Your campaigns will thank me later.
- Project Management for SEO: I know this is a “PPC” playlist but this post from Tom is applicable to anyone working in a search marketing agency. Tom offers great tips from tools, inbox zero, and I LOVE his tips on communication with clients. I’ve found communication with clients to be a challenge in agency life.
What did you read in the last 3 weeks that you’ve shared or referenced lately?
My personal playlist…
I’m loving this new song, “It’s Only Life” from The Shins newest album: