How intimately do you know your data? This PPC Playlist edition focuses on how to use data in various ways to manage PPC campaigns more effectively. So, skip the chalk candy hearts today and read ways to improve your romance with paid search.
Amplified Gold Posts
- PPC Task Optimization: This is a Twitter interview with John Lee full of great PPC tips. I’ve been reading tips from John for years and you should too if you manage PPC campaigns.
- 5 Moneyball Tips for Search Marketers: I love the analogy made between numbers in baseball and search in this post. The article includes great tips on using data and metrics to drive campaign performance.
Amplified Platinum Posts
- How to Avoid 7 PPC Analysis Pitfalls: It’s easy to forget how paid search can be an interdependent ecosystem based on adjustments you make. Read this post to make sure you avoid costly mistakes with optimization adjustments.
- How to Get Your Clients to Be Yes Men: Great ideas on how to convince a client or boss to say yes to your ideas.
Amplified Diamond Posts
- Managing PPC Through The Fog of Long Tail Keywords: I’ve always struggled with how many “long tail” keywords to add to an account. I’d have to agree with Matt in this article that it’s easier and more effective to have a more manageable list of keywords vs targeting every keyword that is remotely relevant.
- Online Form Optimization: 3 Simple Form Problems to Fix: This is a must read if you or your client has any type of form on their website. Make your forms suck less and read this post.
What great PPC posts did you read in the last few weeks that I missed?
Lately I cannot get enough of the Foster the People Pandora station. Here’s a couple songs that have helped me power through my days.
Amplify Interactive offers [fancy_link variation=primary_green link=”http://www.amplify-interactive.com/sem-services/ppc-management/”]Pay-Per-Click Management Services[/fancy_link]
[button link=”http://www.amplify-interactive.com/search-engine-marketing-resources/ppc-campaign-whitepaper/” variation=”primary_green”]Get Our PPC White Paper[/button]