We’ve been so busy I kind of forgot to make a big deal out of this…
Amplify Interactive was incorporated on March 5, 2003 (As Amplify, Inc. DBA Amplify Interactive). I had recently quit my job, bought a condo, and was just about to turn 30 years old. At that point – my grand plan was to freelance and work for myself for a while… Now here I am about to turn 40 and Amplify Interactive is a legit company with employees and a 401K and a full slate of clients and an office and a top-notch team and all that stuff.
My how time flies!
Thanks to everyone who helped me/us get this far… follow them on Twitter:
- Everyone @ SEMpdx
- Frank Grady (And Andy & Paige and everyone @ Grady Britton) for co-habitating with us since 2006
- My dad Don Lloyd – who’s also my attorney… pops doesn’t do twitter
- Various shady accountants
- Every current & former Amplify Interactive team member: Christian, Blu, Julian, Kristin, Spencer, Jessica, Ryan, Ashley, Jessica 2, Brendan, Brent, Jen, and Hank (RIP).
- Every client and other shop we’ve ever partnered with, esp the early relationships from when I was trying to get this off the ground (grouped by company even though many have moved on): eROI – Ryan/Dylan/Alex/Andy/Jeff/Maureen/Amy, The team @ Tripwire, Jeri Owen, Kerry & Jeff @ McClenahan Bruer, Magneto – Craig Opfer & Mike Terry, Mitch Daugherty @ Morange Design, and Kent Lewis
- Maker’s Mark
- Oh – and Google without whom I wouldn’t have a business.
We’re just getting started. Looking forward to the next 10!
Do the team a favor and follow us in one of our social media channels – their Q1 goals depend on it. (see “subscribe” on the right hand sidebar)
(ps – there will probably be a party later this year when the weather is nicer)