Hereâ€™s the latest in whatâ€™s happening @ Amplify Interactive the best search engine marketing (SEM) services firm/agency in Portland, Oregon
Amplify Interactive just moved to the east side. Our new home in the Olympic Mills building is pretty great. We’ve got a tremendous new space and some great new neighbors. In fact, AboutUs already had a nice little building party. I’m sure we’ll have a little office-warming soiree of our own soon, so stay tuned…
If you’re wondering, here’s our new address.
Ben Lloyd is now President of SEMpdx
After serving on the SEMpdx board of directors for the last 2 years as the events chair, the SEMpdx board voted Ben Lloyd in as President for the 2008/2009 season.
New Clients & Client News
- We’re happy to announce the addition of SawStop to our client roster – the world’s safest table saws. Check out this hot dog video that demonstrates their technology, it’s pretty wild.
- TheFertileSoul was recently featured on the Today Show to highlight their successful approach to alternative infertility treatments. Here’s a video of the appearance.
- Tripwire: Our long time client launched a newly redesigned & optimized Web site with a greater focus on their configuration control capabilities. We’ve also taken over management of their pay per click marketing campaign.
- Innovation Asset Group has launched a newly redesigned web site to better promote their intellectual property management software, Decipher.
Upcoming Marketing & Networking Events
Weâ€™ll be participating in or attending the following events
- 10/14: SEMpdx Hot Seat Event: “Back to Basics Search Engine Optimization” featuring our own Blu Drobushevich as speaker
In Case You Missed It
Our most popular blog posts last month
- Google Suggest: Reading Minds Since August 25
- What We Can Learn from Chocolate-Covered Gummy Bears
- How And Why to Use LinkedIn
- SMX Advanced Seattle 2008
- SEO for PR
I think thatâ€™s it for this update. Thanks for reading this far!