Amplify Interactive News
We had our biggest Q1 ever – and we worked a lot. To celebrate, the team wanted to go to the gun range & blow off some steam. Seems like a weird activity – but it’s a lot of fun. Check out the pics of the carnage. Plus, with one of our newest clients Crimson Trace Laser Grips on board – we wanted to get a little insight into their customers and their product. Yep – lasers are cool. In case you’re wondering – Christian is the best shot of the group.
We’re excited to be providing SEM services for the following new clients!
- Real Pro Systems
- Hinds Instruments
- YRG – We’ve partnered with YRG to provide SEO services on a couple of joint projects
- R2C Group
- Castor & Pollux
- Crimson Trace Laser Grips
SEMpdx Presents Online Marketing Summit 2009
Online Marketing Summit Whistle Stop Tour – Portland – June 29
The premier educational event for marketing professionals is coming to Portland as part of its 18 City Whistle Stop Tour. From Boston to San Francisco, join 4,000 of your marketing peers as they share ideas, hear from expert practitioners, and learn best practices in the areas of: Social Media, Search, Email, Analytics, Behavioral Targeting, and Website Strategy.
Request a discounted seat today with discount code SEMPDX20
Weâ€™re Also Doing the Following
- 5/6: Portland Communicators Conference (If you’re an SEMpdx member – use your discount code)
- 5/12: SEMpdx Event “SEO, Meet User Experience”
- 5/20 – 5/22: WebVisions
- 5/20: WebVisions Workshops: Tips for Using Search Engine Tools to Increase Site Traffic and Performance Optimization for Web and Mobile. (If you’re an SEMpdx member – use your discount code)
- 6/2-6/3: SMX Advanced Seattle (If you’re an SEMpdx member – use your discount code)
- 6/29: Online Marketing Summit
More Amplify Interactive Stuff
“Amplify Interactive handles all of our search engine marketing needs and we couldn’t be happier. Coming from a direct marketing background, I firmly believe in constantly testing and refining campaigns to optimize effectiveness and the team at Amplify excels at just that. I have come to appreciate their disciplined approach to managing every aspect of our SEM campaigns, from key word evaluation to copy tests. I don’t worry about the search component of my marketing mix. Amplify expertly manages a complex set of campaigns and makes it look easy.”
Mark Pennington Director of Marketing – SawStop
Our most popular blog posts last month
- Are Search Engine Users Getting Smarter?
- SEO Best Practices for a Site Redesign
- SEMpdx SearchFest 2009 Impressions
- Don’t Short-Change Your Analytics
- Hello My Name Is Robots.txt
I think thatâ€™s it for this update. Thanks for reading this far about our little Portland Oregon SEM Agency!