This position will report directly to the President, and will be directly responsible for improving services and client relationships. We are looking for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and experienced individual to help drive the next phase of growth for Amplify Interactive. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in search marketing, and will have the unique opportunity to make a direct contribution to the success of our clients and our company.
- 5+ years prior experience in online marketing environment. Search engine marketing background desired, but direct mail, PR and even web development & technical experience are a plus also
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, MIS, or related discipline
- Demonstrated SEO (search engine optimization) experience. Project portfolios & documentation examples are a plus
- Demonstrated SEM/PPC experience. Preferably certified with Google & Yahoo. Project portfolios & documentation examples are a plus.
- Strong client/project management skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Disciplined organizational skills in all aspects of job performance with strong attention to detail
- Personable, professional and pleasant demeanor suitable for client services role
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, informal environment
- EXPERT with Microsoft Office applications, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook / Entourage*
- *Amplify Interactive is primarily a Mac environment
- Comfortable analyzing large quantities of data using Excel
- Experience with web analytics programs such as WebTrends, HitBox, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc
- Experience with paid search management tools & SEO/SEM tools
Please see the full job description, requirements and information on how to apply at our site (no phone calls please!):