Here’s the latest in what’s happening @ Amplify Interactive
New Clients & Client News
- UBuildIt: Mentioned in Money Magazine in an article titled “Build Your Dream House Now“
- Rocketbook: We’re patiently waiting to launch a search marketing campaign for a redesigned MyRocketBook.com… should be any day now
- Fios, Inc.: We’re very close to launching a redesign of DiscoveryResources.org
- ID Safeguards (soon to be Identity Experts): We’ve launched a comprehensive SEM campaign for ID Safeguards’ new B2B offering including SEO, PPC, Link Development and a blogging strategy.
- Adaptis: We’ve launched a comprehensive SEM campaign for their new site
Upcoming Marketing & Networking Events
We’ll be participating in or attending the following events
- 4/16 – 4/17: InnoTech Oregon Technology Conference & Expo
- Ben will be participating in the SEM Hot Seat event @ Innotech on 4/17
- Site reviews are still available at Hot Seat – you can register at SEMpdx.org
- 4/16: SEMpdx + PDXMindshare combined networking event @ the Gerding Theater (5:30)
- 4/25: Amplify Interactive pitch & putt tourney @ Edgefield… and beer drinking competition
- 5/22 – 5/23: WebVisions
- I know I’m missing at least one or two more – where should we be in the next month?
I think that’s it for this update. Thanks for reading this far, and sticking with us!