Let’s face it – it’s tough to get good, concrete information on what works in search engine marketing (SEM) and particularly search engine optimization (SEO). When you factor in channels like paid search (PPC / Google AdWords) and social media, it’s even harder to understand how these channels should be working together.
In this paper you will learn:
- The secret ingredient to a successful SEM campaign
- How SEO, PPC & Social Media all require this ingredient and how they work together
- Why you need to rethink the way you view SEO
- How to turn keywords into content
- How social media supports SEO (and vice versa)
- Why to buy PPC ads for keywords even when you rank #1
BONUS CONTENT: “Ways to Blow It” – 5 simple and common ways that brands ruin their SEO efforts.