Come checkout the Google offices in Fremont, get a free lunch, and learn all about Google AdWords’ new Shopping Campaigns.
- Who: Featuring panelists > Claire Hugo of Google + Dell Monson & Brittany Dinardo of Add3 + Frank Kochenash of Mercent + Katie Cammilleri of REI
- What: FREE SEM Meetup featuring a presentation & roundtable discussion. Lunch provided.
- When: Wednesday April 30th: 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM
- Where: Google’s offices in Fremont: 601 N 34th St, Seattle WA 98103 (next to Ageless/KeyBank)
- Why: Learn about Google AdWords Shopping Campaigns. Get ramped up fast on the new functionality and optimization best practices.
- How: Just show up – but we’d appreciate an RSVP (see below)
How to Attend
Please RSVP on any of these – and PLEASE share this event with your networks:
>>> Download the Google Shopping Campaigns Upgrade presentation: Google Shopping Campaigns Guide <<<
Thanks to Our Panelists From These Companies
Q&A Preview: Dell Monson & Brittany Dinardo of Add3
Q: What’s the main topic of this session?
A: Google Shopping Campaigns (currently/previously known as PLA’s or Product Listing Ads)
Q: What can attendees expect to learn by attending?
A: Lots of stuff!
Learn about what has changed in the world of Google product ads.
New Platform – Retail Centric Management
Insights to market share
Data Structure Changes
Platform feature changes
Developing a Google Shopping Strategy
Google’s timeline for sunsetting PLA’s and how you need to prepare
Google MAY also be showing off new features that are coming out for Shopping Campaigns!
Q: Why is this a hot topic?
A: Back to School and Holiday shopping seasons will be here before you know it! Back to School retail is an early indicator giving insights into what might work for fall clearance sales and holiday campaigns. You’ve got to be ready to deploy Google Shopping campaigns!