Julian & I took the short trip up to Seattle this week to attend yet another search marketing conference – SMX Advanced. SMX Advanced is a two-day conference for “advanced” search marketers where the sessions focus on topics beyond optimizing title tags and using keywords in your copy and other more “basic” topics. So, it’s a little smaller than Search Engine Strategies, and a little bigger than the SEMpdx SearchFest.
Between the two of us, we were able to attend a number of sessions, and have captured our notes on the blog. Perhaps the biggest draw for SMX Advanced though is the “Give it Up” session, which promises to all in attendance some top secret SEO tips… however, you aren’t allowed to blog about them for 30 days, so you’ll have to wait for my notes on that session.
- Money for What? Search Marketing Payment Models (Ben)
- Creating Value In Your SEM Business (Ben)
- Blow Your Mind Link Building Techniques (Julian)
- Bot Herding (Julian)
- Buying Sites for SEO (Julian)
- Search Friendly Development (Ben)
- What You Should Be Measuring — But Aren’t (Ben)
- Analytics Every SEO Needs To Know (Ben)
- Search Marketing & Surviving a Recession (Julian)
- International SEO (Julian)
- Diagnosing Web Site Architecture Issues (Julian)
- Give It Up! (Ben…
this post won’t go live until 9:01 AM on July 3 2008)