Here’s the latest in what’s happening @ Amplify Interactive
The team recently took a much-deserved afternoon off for good times out at Edgefield for some beers, some golf and some laughs. It turned out to be an absolutely beautiful day, and Christian captured it all on a recent post. You can check our flickr photostream for pics.
New Clients & Client News
- UBuildIt: We’re launching a new Flickr presence for UBuildIt to leverage their amazing owner-builder custom home construction & remodeling project photos and raise awareness amongst the DIY enthusiast set.
- Rocketbook: We’re patiently waiting to launch a search marketing campaign for a redesigned MyRocketBook.com… should be any day now
- Fios, Inc.: We’ve launched a redesign of DiscoveryResources.org which has consolidated a number of their previous Web properties, and was built on WordPress so they could further engage their audience and more easily add & update content
- Identity Experts: We’ve launched a new blog DataBreachWatch.org to help ID Experts gain more traction in the data breach space.
- Novas: Long time client Novas Software was recently acquired by EDA solutions provider SpringSoft. We’re working with the Web team to transition the Novas site to SpringSoft.com and work up a new SEM strategy for SpringSoft.
- Polygon Homes: Recently launched a new resources section on their site
Upcoming Marketing & Networking Events
We’ll be participating in or attending the following events
- 5/15: BusinessWire Luncheon “REACH FOR THE TOP Oregon! Learn About Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with a panel of experts“. Ben will be speaking about content & SEO
- 5/20: SEMpdx presents: “SEM Hot Seat + Matt McGee & the SEO Pyramid“
- 5/22: SEMpdx presents: Webinar: “Secrets to Creating a Search Friendly Website”
- 5/22 – 5/23: WebVisions
- 6/3 – 6/4: SMX Advanced, Seattle
- 7/17 – 7/18: Internet Strategy Forum Summit
- I know I’m missing at least one or two more – where should we be in the next month?
In Case You Missed It
Our most popular blog posts last month (see if you can spot a theme…)
- Want to help Google label some images?
- The Google dance is back: Google algorithm update (“Dewey”)
- Video search ads on Google
- Who needs a blogging strategy? Beginners (Finally, one that IS NOT about Google)
I think that’s it for this update. Thanks for reading this far, and sticking with us!